“Low disk space” or “page-file” or “Virtual Memory" errors/warnings after performing a OS Restore or backup on oscilloscopes running Win7?
If, after performing an OS restore or creating a backup image, the oscillscope reports “low disk space”, “page-file”, “Virtual Memory" errors/warnings, TekScope not starting up, or experiencing odd Windows behavior, try the following proceedure to recover any unallocated hard drive space.
- On the desktop, right click on the "Computer" icon
- Select “Manage”
- Click on “Disk Management”
- In the lower part of the window where you can see (C:) Healthy (Boot, Page File, etc.), you may also see a large unallocated partition next to it.
- If you see an unallocated partition, right click in the C:\ partition and select “Extend Volume” to recover the unallocated partition to the C:/ drive
- Follow the Wizard prompts by clicking on "next" through prompts
- Click "Finish" to complete the process
Note: if you cannot get the C partition to "Extend" check to make sure that the C:\ is selected.
Product: MSO71254C, MSO71604C, MSO72004C, DPO71254C, DPO71604C, DPO72004C, DSA71604C, DSA72004C, MSO5034, MSO5054, MSO5104, MSO5204, DPO5054, DPO5104, DPO5204, DSA70804C, DPO70804C, MSO70804C, DPO7254C, DPO7354C, DPO70404C, DPO70604C, DSA70404C, DSA70604C, MSO70404C, MSO70604C, DPO7054C, DPO7104C
常见问题ID : 64516查看所有常见问题 »