Can a User Script be loaded into 2600B series SMU and run from power on?
Yes, scripts can be loaded into the 2600B series SMU and run from power on using Test Script Builder.
- Write a script or function in Test Script Builder under a chosen project.
- In taskbar, select Run -> Run Configurations…
- Under TSP Script
- Select the drop-down arrow
- Select the project containing the desired scripts
- Under the Main Tab
- Select a TSP script from the Available Project Files
- Click Add >
- Scripts will be displayed in Load Order
- Under the Script Attributes Tab
- Select Load and Execute in Run Action Section
- Select Load and Debug in Debug Action
- Select Non-volatile and Auto Run in Storage
Click Run button in bottom right of window.
The above steps are applicable to any Keithley instrument that is compatible with Text Script Builder.
产品系列： Keithley 2260B 系列
常见问题 ID 467386查看所有常见问题 »