How can I set up 2 AFG3000 series products to output simulated 3 phase power?
Setup for AFG3000 3 Phase 60 Hz Power Simulation
1. Connect MasterAFG Trigger Output to Slave AFG Trigger Input
2. Connect MasterAFG External Ref Output to SlaveAFG External Ref Input
3. Run the Master 3Ph 60Hz.TFS (from zip file below) on MasterAFG from a USB thumb drive.
4. Run the Slave 3Ph 60Hz.TFS (from zip file below) on SlaveAFG from a USB thumb drive.
- Connect Master AFG CH1 to Scope CH 1
- Connect Master AFG CH2 to Scope CH 2
- Connect Slave AFG CH1 to Scope CH 3
See the screen shot in the zip file below.
If the signal phases do not start at 120 degrees apart, use the following steps:
On the Master AFG, press “Phase/Delay” button on front panel, then select “Align Phase” on the bezel buttons. This should reset the Master CH1 and CH2 phase back to 120 degrees. If needed, on the Slave AFG, press the “Burst” button on the front panel, then select “N-Cycles” on the bezel buttons, then select “Inf-Cycles” on the bezel buttons. This should reset the phase on the Slave AFG to match the MasterAFG.
常见问题 ID 56396查看所有常见问题 »