Deployment Package for DPO7KC, DPO-DSA-MSO70KC and DPO-DSA70KD Win7 series oscilloscopes V6.8.1
This software is a self-extracting executable consisting of the main oscilloscope software version 6.8.1 and the following optional applications:
1. 10G-KR Compliance, Debug, and Decode Solution, Version 220.127.116.11
2. DDRA Memory Interface Electrical Verification and Debug, Version 18.104.22.168
3. DPOJET Jitter and Eye Diagram Analysis Tools, Version 22.214.171.124
4. DPOPWR Power Measurement and Analysis Software, Version 126.96.36.199
5. eDP Measurements and Setup Library, Version 188.8.131.52
6. Ethernet Compliance Test Software, Version 184.108.40.206
7. FC-16 Fibre Channel Transmitter Compliance and Debug, Version 220.127.116.11
8. HSIC High-Speed Inter Connect (HSIC) Solution, Version 18.104.22.168
9. MIPI D-PHY Conformance, Characterization, and Decode, Version 22.214.171.124
10. MIPI M-PHY Transmitter and Receiver Test Solution, Version 126.96.36.199
11. MOST Electrical Compliance and Debug Test Solution, Version 188.8.131.52
12. PCE/PCE3 PCI Express Transmitter Compliance and Debug, Version 184.108.40.206
13. SAS3 SATA/SAS Application Software, Version 220.127.116.11
14. SDLA Serial Data Link Analysis Visualizer, Version 18.104.22.168
15. SFP+/QSFP+ Compliance and Debug Solution, Version 22.214.171.124
16. TDSDVI DVI Compliance Test Solution, Version 126.96.36.199
17. TDSHT3 HDMI Compliance Test Software (1.4a), Version 188.8.131.52
18. TDSPTD Protocol Trigger and Decode Utility, Version 184.108.40.206
19. TDSUSB2 USB 2.0 Compliance Test Package, Version 220.127.116.11
20. TDSVNM CAN and LIN Timing and Protocol Decode Software, Version 18.104.22.168
21. Tektronix Report Generator Software for Optional Applications, Version 3.03.002
22. UHS-II UHS-II-Host-Tx and UHS-II-Device-Tx Measurements, Version 22.214.171.124
23. USB3 USB 3.0 Triggering and Analysis Software, Version 126.96.36.199
This software is not compatible and cannot be used with oscilloscopes running Microsoft Windows XP 32 bit operating systems, e.g. DPO7000, DPO/DSA70000, DPO/DSA70000B, and MSO70000.
This release supports only English in the scope graphical user interface.
Following Software Download Policies and Agreement are applicable when you download Software from Tektronix website.
SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD POLICY:Click to read more details.
Tektronix Software Download Policy
In order to comply with US Government Export Compliance regulation, Tektronix Software download policy requires that we request you to provide following information if you are downloading Software from Tektronix website,
If your profile information is incomplete then you will be prompted to complete your profile by providing your name, Address and Organization
If your profile is complete with above information but contains any information in non-English language, then you will also be prompted to provide your name, address and Organization name in plain English characters also.
Once you meet the above criteria, you software download request will be reviewed and approved so you can download the software.
Sometimes the review process can take up to One business day but you will be informed once the review is complete.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.
SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD AGREEMENT:By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of agreement.Click to read more details
Free Software Download
Not all free software has gone through Tektronix normal quality control or production processes, but is provided to users as an accommodation to respond to user requests. The free software is provided hereunder on an As-Is basis without any representation or warranty. Tektronix disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights. In no event shall Tektronix be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in any way arising out of or connected with the use of the free software.
SOFTWARE GPL or LGPL Program Information:This software may contain one or more programs licensed under the GPL or LGPL. Click to read more details.
This software may contain one or more programs licensed under the GPL or LGPL.
For programs licensed under the “GNU General Public License (GPL) or Lesser GNU General Public License (LGPL)” the complete corresponding sources are available. You can order a complete machine-readable copy of the source code from us for a period of three (3) years after download or receipt of the software, by sending a written request to:
Chief Intellectual Property
14150 SW Karl Braun Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97077
This offer is valid to anyone in receipt of this information.
Your request should include: the name of the product, (ii) your (company) name, and (iii) your return mailing and email address (if available).
Please note that we may charge you a fee to cover the cost of performing this distribution.